Hello, I’m Jill Flory, author of this blog, and owner of the business Sew a Fine Seam. I make and sell handmade home decor. Limited wholesale is also available for shop owners. My designs for my pillows, have also become wall art by framing the canvases using wood frames we make ourselves. Sew a Fine Seam travels to Vintage and Handmade markets each year. Markets we have attended as venors include; The Summer Market, The Country Living Fair, Vintage Market Days, Hobnob Market, Charm at the Farm, A Day in the Country, and The Springfield Flea/Vintage Marketplace.
Beginning my sewing journey when I was 8, has given me the practice and knowledge it takes to do a really ‘fine’ job. I delight in designing the items I create.
I love that so many of my customers have told me that my handmade items make them happy. It makes ME happy that what I do can make your homes and lives a little brighter and add happiness to all who step inside.
Come along with me on my journey through life, as I share the things I create and the photos I take here on my blog. You just never know what I may decide to try next 😉 I’m so glad to have you here!
Below is a list of what I am, what I want to be, and what I am trying to be!
- Saved by grace.
- Daughter of God.
- Wife to the best man around!
- Mom to three precious gifts from God in the form of my daughters.
- Business owner. It still feels weird to say that.
- ‘One Who Sews’ – aka Seamstress.
- Home decorator. It is one of my true loves 🙂
- Blogger. Hooray!
- Up and coming amateur photographer 🙂
- Teacher. I have three girl pupils, to whom I teach life lessons, school lessons, and lessons in character.
- Advice giver – even if my family doesn’t always appreciate said advice!
- Flea Market Lover (along with garage sales, estate sales, junking and thrifting.
- Reader ( the NLT Bible, Beth Moore, thriller fiction,Home decor books, and whatever else piques my interest).
If you have chosen to follow along please know that I am truly honored. It is a delight to read comments, questions, helpful hints, encouragement, etc. in the comments left by my readers. May God bless each and every one of you.
Follow along with me here!