Hello, I’m Jill Flory, author of this blog, and owner of the business Sew a Fine Seam. I make and sell handmade home decor. Limited wholesale is also available for shop owners. The majority of the decor I make is focused on home decor throw pillows, and textile wall hangings. Seasonal items are a big hit with my customers as well.
Sew a Fine Seam has traveled to Vintage and Handmade markets over the past few years. Markets we have attended as vendors include; The Summer Market, The Country Living Fair, Vintage Market Days, Hobnob Market, Charm at the Farm, A Day in the Country, and The Springfield Flea/Vintage Marketplace.
Beginning my sewing journey when I was 8, has given me the practice and knowledge it takes to do a really ‘fine’ job. I delight in designing the items I create.
I love that so many of my customers have told me that my handmade items make them happy. It makes ME happy that what I do can make your homes and lives a little brighter and add happiness to all who step inside.
Come along with me on my journey through life, as I share the things I create and the photos I take here on my blog. You just never know what I may decide to try next 😉 I’m so glad to have you here!
Sign up for all the Strawberries and Cream from SAFS! (discounts, news, product launches, info and more!)
Below is a list of what I am, what I want to be, and what I am trying to be!
- Saved by grace.
- Daughter of God.
- Wife to the best man around!
- Mom to three precious gifts from God in the form of my daughters.
- Business owner. It still feels weird to say that.
- ‘One Who Sews’ – aka Seamstress.
- Home decorator. It is one of my true loves 🙂
- Blogger. Hooray!
- Up and coming amateur photographer 🙂
- Teacher. I have three girl pupils, to whom I teach life lessons, school lessons, and lessons in character.
- Advice giver – even if my family doesn’t always appreciate said advice!
- Flea Market Lover (along with garage sales, estate sales, junking and thrifting.
- Reader ( the NLT Bible, Beth Moore, thriller fiction,Home decor books, and whatever else piques my interest).
If you have chosen to follow along please know that I am truly honored. It is a delight to read comments, questions, helpful hints, encouragement, etc. in the comments left by my readers. May God bless each and every one of you.
Follow along with me here!