The things I learned the last few days:
- 7 year olds can be the sweetest little nurses.
- Mixing Sprite with gatoraid is a great way to help settle your sore tummy and re-hydrate at the same time
- Lysol is a must in every household
- Tummy Tune-up really does help get you through the roughness of the tummy flu
- My husband is truly wonderful. We have both learned a little more the meaning of the ‘in sickness’ part of the promise ‘in sickness and health’.
- Chicken soup can taste like the most gourmet meal ever.
- Hot running water is truly a wonderful blessing.
- A comfy bed and fleece sheets are luxury
- A couch long enough to hold me and my 9 year old is a great thing.
- However – there IS a need for more furniture in this house.
- Hot tea soothes the soul – and a sore, recovering tummy. Just don’t drink it too soon in your recovery.
- Friends who bring you Culvers when your sore tummy is craving Custard are truly heaven sent.
- I am ever so thankful that I am rarely ever sick.
- It had been years since I had the tummy flu. And I pray it is many, many, many more before the nasty bug even thinks about crossing our doorway again.
Blessings to you all – may your days be HEALTHY! And may you all have a friend who brings you Culver’s Custard when you need it.