This is what I spent 10+ hours making today. It is for a beautiful teenager who is in a play this weekend. The pattern was a one piece jumpsuit but they wanted it 2 pieces so I altered the pattern. They wanted the ruffles so I added those too. It wasn’t a hard costume to make but I didn’t figure on it taking as long as it did to put all those ruffles on! I’m soooo glad it is finished. I do still have to put elastic in the bottoms, but I’m plumb out of elastic so I will have to get some tomorrow:-) The girl I’m making this for has the most gorgeous blue eyes, she is going to be so cute in this! I think it turned out rather well if I do say so myself!! I would have liked to make the ruffles on the pants a little fuller but this was all I could do with the amount of fabric.
About Jill Flory
I am the blogger behind this blog, a small business owner, both retail and wholesale. I'm a designer and design consultant, I blog about DIY projects, sewing tips and tutorials I've picked up along the way in the more than 25 years I've been using needle, thread, and machine, home decor, homeschooling, and life.
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.