- 1 cup raw cranberries
- 2 oranges
- 3-4 apples
- 2-3 stalks celery
- 1 can crushed pineapple, undrained (20oz.)
- 2 pkg. raspberry jello
- 2 cup hot water
- 1 cup cold water
- 3/4 cup sugar
- Chop cranberries, apples, oranges, and celery in food processor.
- Dissolve jello in 2 cups hot water
- When jello is dissolved add 1 cup cold water
- Stir chopped fruit, celery, crushed pineapple and sugar into jello mixture.
- Pour into bowl and refrigerate till set.
- Serve with every turkey dinner ever!